This article is about The Great Point of (No) Return. On our journey home, there will come a time in which we see reflected on the outside that what we have discovered on the inside. A profound – lasting – transformation was made in the way we deal with challenges. A transformation in the way we treat ourselves and in how we use our energy. It’s the part of your life unfolding after – what I call – the Great Point of (No) Return.
In this article you are going to read about:
How we deal with challenges before and after this tipping point.
How we treat ourselves before and after.
How we use energy before and after.
Where the real magic happens.
How to get there.
How to know if you’re there.
Why exactly I call it The Great Point of (No) Return.
Hope you’ll enjoy reading and find some recognition. Also, if you would like to listen to the FB Live I did about exactly this topic, please join our community HOME. It’s free and you’ll be able to watch the replay and many more replays about our journey home.
How we deal with challenges before and after this tipping point
Before The Great Point of (No) Return, there are roughly three ways in which we deal with challenges.
1. We get into the fighting frequency
2. We get into the freezing or fleeing frequency
3. Or we get into the field awakening (either inwards or outwards)
1. The fighting frequency
This is the kind of vibe that makes us try even harder when life gets tough. Where there is a will, there is a way. No acceptance, no rest, no flexibility. Just go go go. We can do this. There is the enemy and there is you. This is the vibe in which we think we need to work harder to get things done. We measure our self worth by the amount of blood, sweat, and tears we lose in the fight. Winning is the ultimate goal. And ofter others admire our strong will and fighters mentality.
If you hold the fighting frequency active in your vibrational field by putting your attention to it, you will recognize some of this:
- No pain, no game
- I am right and they are wrong and I’m going to prove it
- Whatever it takes
- Linear thinking
- Out of breath
- Bad luck
- Blaming other people and/or yourself
- Judging other people and/or yourself
- Anger or suppressed anger
2. The freezing or fleeing frequency
This frequency is all about moving away from the obstacle. Ether by sticking our head in the sand or screaming and running straight into the woods. This is the vibe that makes us feel paralyzed after shit hits the fan. Often we will try to avoid looking at the problem, by distracting ourselves. Sometimes people might literally run away and move to another country, for example.
If you hold the freezing/fleeing frequency active in your vibrational field by giving your attention to it, you’ll recognize this:
- Life happens to me, and there is nothing I can do about it
- You see, it’s all over now
- Lack of responsibility, empowerment, and movement
- Limiting believes
- Feeling stuck
- Let’s wait and see
- Superficial breathing
- I’m doing fine, nothing is wrong
- I should not complain
- Fear or suppressed fear
- Fake optimism and covering the problem up with a blanket of positivity
3. The awakening frequency
This is the vibe in which you are actually willing to face the problem. In a search for a wider perspective. You feel strong enough to awaken to the truth. You start to feel safe enough to do that. This awakening movement can go two ways:
3.1 Awakening inwards
3.2 Awakening outwards
3.1 The awakening frequency inwards
When we dare to go within we get the opportunity to take crisis as an invitation to heal any part of ourselves that was in need of healing. It means that we will start to feel our feelings, do our inner work. We unveil and strengthen your connection with Source.
At the same time, we feel kind of shy about our new observations, feelings, and thoughts. Who will understand what we are going through, right? We might have found such a great source of love and power within us, that it’s difficult to find words to describe it. It’s hard to share and connect with friends and family who aren’t on the same path. So… this can only take us so far.
If you are in the awakening mode, going inwards, you’ll recognize this:
- Profound connection with Source
- Profound loneliness
- Disconnection from people around you
- Letting go
- Peace within
- Getting signs from the Universe
- Positive thinking
- You become more mindful
- You become more aware of your own inner critic
- A first or deeper connection with angels, spiritual team, ancient masters, higher realms, light family
- Ashamed of your darker parts
- Not finding the right words
- Sadness, grieve, anger release
- Focussed on you
- Longing for safety and belonging
- A dark night of the soul
- Judgment towards others who aren’t on the spiritual path
- Obtaining a sense of self and importance through your spiritual practice or insights
3.2 The awakening frequency outwards
The frequency of awakening focussed outwards will make us want to use the ‘bad stuff’ as a motivation to do good. Not merely for ourselves, but mostly for others. This is the dreamer wave. Surfed by those who know and feel in their bones a different world is possible. By taking action. We want to use our knowledge and gifts to make the world a better place. A crisis can be an opportunity to start sending our message out there. Oftentimes these people find themselves at the front lines of the green movements.
But at one point we just get too tired. Exhausted or burned out. Because in all the business we forget to check in with ourselves. We skip the part where we need to go inwards from time to time. But it might be too scary for us to face our own patterns, problems, and (family) issues. Solving the world’s problems can easily be used as an excuse for not solving our own personal traumas. So… this can only take us so far.
If you are in the awakening mode, going outwards, you will recognize this:
- A lust for life
- A vision on how to make things better
- A sense of purpose
- Clarity and overview
- Nervous energy
- Head blowing with idea’s and solutions
- Creative energy flows
- To-do lists
- Focussed on others
- Fighting against the evil
- Getting things done / action mode
- Trying to prove your right
- Raising your voice
- Longing for being seen and heard
- Frustration when that doesn’t happen
After The Great Point of (No) Return there is only one way we deal with challenges: we go BEYOND.
How we treat ourselves
Before The Great Point of (No) Return the relationship with ourselves is turbulent to say not the least. We are our own biggest critic and often don’t know how to change the radio-channel in our heads from self-hatred FM to self-compassion FM. This is all about the extent to which we are able to be our own best friend, for better and for worse.
In your life, before The Great Point of (No) Return you will experience lots of this:
- You often find yourself criticizing yourself
- Blaming yourself
- Having self-sabotaging thoughts
- Love/hate relationship (with your body)
- Out of touch with your needs and desires
- Crossing your own boundaries or not knowing where they are
- Being a doormat
- Playing the good girl in order to look nice on the outside
- Playing the tough man in order to look strong on the outside
- Comparing yourself with others
- Pushing yourself
- The need to meet the expectations of others (family, friends, society)
After The Great Point of (No) Return there is mostly one way we treat ourselves: with COMPASSION
How we use (our) energy
Before The Great Point of (No) Return the amount of ease and flow we experience is varying, oftentimes feeling a lack of it. This has got everything to do with how we manage our own energy. And with our ability to consciously use energy to manifest, create, and receive. And this has everything to do with how we master the laws of nature (like the law of attraction) to work for us, instead of the other way around.
In your life, before The Great Point of (No) Return, you will experience lots of this:
- You often feel drained
- You feel tired and stressed
- You feel blocked in your creative energy
- You’re very much affected by what’s happening around you
- The struggle is almost a normal part of your life
- You are not getting the results you want
- You might not believe in your dreams anymore
After The Great Point of (No) Return there is mostly one way we use our energy: with conscious INTENTION.
Where the real magic happens
We humans, move up and down on all levels of consciousness all the time. One moment, we ride waves of inspiration and empowered action and the other moment we lose connection with our higher selves and we fall back into old patterns and limiting believes. To afterward find our inner voice again with the help of, for example, meditation or breathwork.
The part of life before The Great Point of (No) Return is characterized by lots of ups and downs, dependence, identification, and struggle – alternated with (short) moments of awakening and bliss.
The part of life after this tipping point is characterized by ease, fun, flow, glow, lightness, observation, love, and compassion – with a steady connection to Source within, always present in the background.
We still move up and down certain frequencies but the ups last longer and the downs become less low. When faced with difficulty, we know we have to move through it. We go BEYOND it. We feel genuine compassion for ourselves and others. And we create our lives with intention. We embody what we know and enjoy an all ever-presence of wellbeing and guidance in the background of our lives. Even – or should I say especially – when things get rough. We are in the driver’s seat. And we notice immediately when someone else (for example our inner child or inner critic) is taking over. These parts of ourselves might still ask for our attention from time to time. But we notice that in no-time and know what to do about it.
In your life, after The Great Point of (No) Return you will experience lots of this:
- When you start to (feel the pull to) convince other people of your right, you’ll recognize, remember, and shift.
- When you start to (feel the pull to) try harder and fight, you’ll recognize, remember, and shift.
- When you start to (feel the pull to) prove yourself worthy, you’ll recognize, remember, and shift.
- When you start to (feel the pull to) judge, you’ll recognize, remember, and shift.
- When you start to (feel the pull to) disconnect, you’ll recognize, remember and shift.
- When you start to (feel the pull to) criticize yourself or others, you’ll recognize, remember, and shift.
- When you start to (feel the pull to) blame, you’ll recognize, remember and shift.
How to get there
Practice. Practice. Practice. Practice going BEYOND any problem you might face. Practice self-love. Practice alignment. Practice grounding. Practice meditation. Practice changing your beliefs. Practice any kind of healing activity. And consciously heal the wounded parts of you.
When you manage to perceive life from a Source perspective at any given time – and when you stop beating yourself up when you do not manage to do that – you will reach a point where you’ve spent enough time in the Source frequency, that navigating this thing called ‘life on Earth’ becomes rather fun. You will be able to shift quite fast from one of the above lower vibrations to a higher vibration. You get it.
You’ve discovered the truth of who you really are, you embody that and you can now return to the world while tapping into that. You’ve found it. Everything clicks. Click. Click. Click. Click. You understand how things work. All is one awareness is always present. And being human becomes like playing a game.
From then on, there is no way back…. You’ve reached The Great Point of (No) Return.
How to know if you’re there
It’s when you no longer ask yourself the question ‘am I there yet?’ because the answer simply doesn’t matter anymore.
Why exactly it is called The Great Point of (No) Return
That’s because with both feet on the ground, strongly connected with Source within, you will be able to return to you ‘human’ life and… rock that shit baby! As if that light is now running through your veins. No matter what you do. No matter where you are. No matter who’s in your company. You are (at) home. There is no way back to how you lived your life before – no return. And there ís the return of you into this world on planet Earth. Fully charged. The light is ON!
- Before The Great Point of (No) Return you tend to deal with challenges by fighting, freezing, fleeing or we awaken parts of yourself going inwards or outwards.
- After this tipping point, you deal with challenges by going BEYOND.
- Before The Great Point of (No) Return, you are our own worst critic.
- After this tipping point, you befriend yourself and feel compassion.
- Before The Great Point of (No) Return, you often feel drained and you do not know how to deliberately create what you want.
- After this tipping point, you feel energized and you use your energy with intention.
- Although you do experience moments of bliss and awakening in this first part of our lives, is it not stable. Not embodied yet. The real magic only happens in the second part. After this tipping point.
- You embody what you know.
- There is stability, ease, flow and play-fullness.
- You get there by practicing.
- You know you’re there when you no longer ask yourself the question ‘am I there yet?’ because the answer simply doesn’t matter anymore.
- It’s called The Great Point of (No) Return because from then on there is no way back – no return.
- And you will be able to return to your human life while experiencing a stable connection with Source. The light is ON!
Now it’s up to you. Take a moment to reflect on the question: what energetic frequency do you hold mostly active in your life right now? Is it one vibe that you find yourself in a lot? Or do you switch a lot? Or maybe you know you’ve also started the second part of your life?
If you’d like to share with me your thoughts on this, please leave a comment in the comment box below. ↓
Love to hear from you.
Let’s walk each other home.
PS: If you feel like you need some guidance on this for your own personal journey, please book a free 30-minute call. Email me directly at stephanie [at] stephaniewaasdorp.com or fill out the contact form and we’ll speak soon!
PPS: This article is part of a series of 3: ‘Are you a Truth-Seeking Traveler? (1/3)‘, ‘Why and how to go BEYOND (2/3)‘ and ‘Where the real magic happens (3/3)’. To get a complete understanding of my work and if I’m the right person for you to guide you through your transformation, I highly recommend you to read all three articles or to watch the replays in our private FB group HOME.