Do you remember those sections in magazine’s where a reader would have a question for an expert, regarding a certain topic? The reader’s letter would always start with ‘Dear… ‘. This is the same. Well, not totally. Actually I just couldn’t come up with a better name for this offering.
Navigating the big wild ocean
We are here, in the middle of this wild and vast ocean trying to navigate our boats the best way we can. Towards the mainland. Rock steady soil to put our feet on. To feel safe. No matter if you’re experiencing the waves on a global level or on your own personal level right now. Or both. One thing is always connected to the other. Navigating is just so hard sometimes. And tiring. And difficult. And painful. And lonely.
- Do you not really feel like talking about what’s going on inside of you right now?
- Do you want to stay in your (anonymus) comfort zone and reach out for help in an easy way?
- Do you like the idea of deciding for yourself how much you would like to pay for it?
Then please, please send me an email. I’m here to help.
Here is how this works:
- Write me an email about where you’re at. Your feelings. Your thoughts. Your doubts and fears. Anything that wants to come out, put it on paper. And click ‘send’ to stephaniewaasdorp[at]gmail.com. Please mention in the subject line: Dear Stephanie – … and then your name.
- Before I read your email I will tune in with my spirit guides and open my heart. I will process your words from a neutral standpoint. And I will start writing intuitively. That means that I write fast and without thinking. It’s more like a flow of words coming thought. Meant for you now. (Email 1)
- Soak in the words, feel where you can relate, what is true for you. And send me your response. Maybe my email caused you to have a different question. Maybe you want to get clarification about a specific part. Or maybe you simply want to share again your thoughts and feelings. Please do so.
- I will reply in dept, in the same way as before. (Email 2). You may reply back to me but from my side this will be the last in dept email.
- After Email 2 you will receive an invitation from me regarding your payment. You decide how much you want to pay, choosing from €34, €56 or €78.
Frequently asked questions about the ‘Dear Stephanie’ emails.
Can I have more than just one ‘Dear Stephanie’ session?
Yes, if you want more you can always add an other session. There is however a maximum of 3 sessions in a row. After each session (2 emails) the payment is made.
How much time will it take to receive an answer?
As a intuitive being following my natural flow of life, it can vary from one hour to 7 days maximum before I answer your email. I believe in right timing and your answer will always, always come at the right time into your inbox.
Why should I pay you to receive a reply by email?
Well… because words have power and loving words, directed purely to you, coming from a place of non judgement and infinite intelligence is valuable.
Why does this not just have a fixed price?
Because I know some people can afford to spend more, others less. Also, for one, it can have a major impact on the rest of their life. For an other it can have a smaller impact. You never know. I never know.
Then how can you guarantee that I, or anybody else, will pay?
I can’t. But I trust in the bigger plan behind this. If you are anything like me, you like your freedom of choice. And you love to pay for something valuable.
I’m not a good writer, does that matter?
No, it doesn’t. You can read this article on the blog to get you started anyway and take the hurdle of your believe ‘I’m not a good writer’.
Can’t I just give you a call?
No, the whole point of this ‘Dear Stephanie’ email service is that you allow your feelings and thoughts to be written down, look at it from a distance, share it and get a reply that you can return to any time you need it.
I’m not sure if this is for me, can you help me decide?
Well, I think if you’re not sure it’s probably not for you. Maybe you are not sure yet. You know, you can always decide ‘no for now’ and come back any time you feel a ‘yes’. You decide.
Can my email be about any subject?
Almost any subject. If I receive an email with a question I cannot possibly answer I will decline your request and tell you why.
How long should my email be?
As long as you want.
How can an email or two from you possibly solve my problems?
It can’t. I can’t. But what I can do is open your mind. So that you, yourself, will see more possibilities.
You might move from dispair to resignation.
From judgemental to curios.
From anger to relief.
From anxiety to calmness.
From hopelessness to hopeful.
From feeling weak to feeling alive.
From feeling alone to feeling connected.
From hardened up to softened.
From closed hearted to open hearted.
From afraid to affirmed.
From ashamed to in peace.
From confused to clear minded and heart centered.
After receiving your emails will I know exactly what to do?
Maybe. Maybe not. For sure you will feel better and get a different perspective on life. You will also pick up on the high energy frequency that the email was written in. Please don’t expect me to tell you exactly what to do. You are your own boss. What I also don’t do is predict the future or give medical advise.
Are two emails really all I will get?
Yes. This forces us to not ‘waste’ time back and forward. It might be that after receiving your first email I may need some extra information to write you back. If so, I will ask you about it, and then come with my reply.
But please remember that you do not ‘just get emails’. You get words that may stick with you forever and initiate a change in your life. It might be just what you need right now to take the next step.
Will my story be safe with you?
Yes. The information will only be between you and me and will never be shared unless you give permission.
So, email to stephaniewaasdorp[at]gmail.com and let’s get started.